PDF Split and Merge
Split and merge pdf documents with pdfsam, it’s free and open source.
Ci-dessous les 16 derniers articles publiés sur ce site.
- Translation template for the 2.0.0-beta - 24 avril 2009 - Hi everybody, I uploaded the new translation template for the upcoming 2.0.0-beta. The new version will be released in about two weeks so you have about 7-10 days to update your preferred translation here. Andrea
- Translations for the 2.0.0 version - 20 avril 2009
- MacOS dmg archive ready for download - 5 avril 2009 - The dmg archvies for MacOS are now ready for download (both basic and enhanced), sorry for the delay. Andrea
- New 1.1.2 and 1.5.2 versions - 28 mars 2009 - The new versions are ready to be downloaded. In these versions you'll find some bug fixes, some new console options, an updated langpack, the new "document properties" window and some enhancement. Take a look at the changelog for more details. The MacOS dmg archive will be available on (...)
- Back at work - 4 mars 2009 - Hi everybody, I'm back from holiday and I can now answer your questions and work on pdfsam again. I just updated the "resources" section with the new french tutorials provided by Bigpapa. Andrea
- New 2.0.0 alpha version out - 2 février 2009 - Hi everybody, I just released the first alpha test version of the branch 2 (both basic and enhanced). With this version you'll find the two new visual plugins that will let you visually reorder pages of a document, or visually compose a document taking pages from other documents. All the visual (...)
- pdfsam 1.1.1 and 1.5.1e released - 2 février 2009 - Hi everybody, I just released the new versions of pdfsam. These versions comes with a bug fixed (now splitting pdf documents should always manage bookmarks correctly), with a new "split by bookmarks level" feature (thank you Carsten for sharing) and with a new console feature to let you rotate (...)
- What would you like to see in next pdfsam releases ? - 2 février 2009 - Hi everybody, I added a poll here to know your opinion about new features you would like have in next releases. Leave post reply if you would like to have something that is not covered by the poll items. Andrea
- New forums and dmg archives. - 2 février 2009 - I upgraded the forums to the last available version of phpBB. I made some test and everything seems working correctly. Please send me a private message if you have problems accessing the forums but consider this note taked from the phpBB installation guide: Password conversion Due to the utf-8 (...)
- Forum access blocked today - 2 février 2009 - Hi everybody, I'll upgrade the pdfsam forums today so forums wont be available for some hours this afternoon. Andrea
- 1.1.0 and 1.5.0e released ! - 2 février 2009 - Hi everybody, I just released the new versions 1.1.0 and 1.5.0e of pdfsam basic and enhanced. In these versions you'll find a bugfix that should reduce (hopefully a lot) OutOfMemory errors, the AlternateMix plugin added to the basic version, a restyle of the plugins layout, some new complex (...)
- New translation template - 2 février 2009 - Hi, I uploaded the new translation template. The new release will be out the 21st of Dec so you have to translate pdfsam before that date if you want to have your language included into the next release. Here is the link
- New console license - 2 février 2009 - The next pdfsam release (around Christmas) will come with the new console. Some new command (decrypt, set viewer options and set transitions) will be added and it will be dual licensed (GLP and LGPL) to allow it's use in commercial software. It's still open source (obviously) but the LGPL is (...)
- PayPal donations - 2 février 2009 - Hi everybody, a user reported that the paypal donation page was in italian language. I never noticed and it's been in italian for 3 years (!!?!). Sorry for that, now it should be in english and i also found that it's possible to donate through paypal without having a paypal account (...)
- OutOfMemory (again) - 2 février 2009 - Hi everybody, thank to a user (GUILLIEN) who wanted to mix two very big documents, i finally found a problemt about memory usage of pdfsam. Only the GUI is affected (the console works fine) and that's why often happens an OutOfMemory error when loading big files. The next release will fix (...)
Retour en haut de la page
Contribuez à maintenir ces pages sur la toile.
Paiement sécurisé par Paypal ou CB
Frais d'hébergement depuis 2009 : 230 €
Total des dons depuis 2009 : 99 €